Excellent opportunity for an IT BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST to LEAD the design of ALL WORKFLOW PATTERNS and RE- ENGINEERING of current BUSINESS PROCESSES for the implementation of a NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM for this Multi-Specialist Asset Manager.
This is chance to gain EXCEPTIONAL Investment and Asset Management knowledge, YOU will need to create an environment where this INVESTMENT PLATFORM can run optimally and all PROCESSES are optimised and efficient.
Based in Cape Town, this IT Business Process Analyst role is paying R600k p/a (NEG)
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Forward-Thinking Investment Platform Business that is backed by Global Technologies & Modern Processes and is offering their clients industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment options – YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
Skills & Experience required:
• LEAN/Six Sigma certificate would be a massive advantage
• 4+ years’ experience in creating Business Process Flow, Workflows & doing Business Process Mapping
• Solid Configuration experience
• Experience in creating SQL queries
• Financial Services experience is NON-NEG (Investment/Asset Management experience will be a massive advantage)
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.