Excellent opportunity for an IT BUSINESS /PROCESS ANALYST to work on a MASSIVE project, that will see YOU planning and creating NEW BUSINESS AND SYSTEM PROCESSES by mapping out the WORKFLOW & CONFIGURATION capabilities for the implementation of a NEW Investment Platform.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
Based in Cape Town, this IT BUSINESS/PROCESS ANALYST role is paying R650k (NEG) p/a
This well-know, forward-thinking Asset Manager have established a pioneering Retail Investment Platform Business ,backed by global technologies and modern processes , which is led by some of the TOP leaders in the Wealth & Investment Industry. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Product offering is the FIRST OF ITS KIND in South Africa and YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Create and document all Business and Systems Processes.
• Plan , create, execute and manage Workflow & Configuration.
• Drive through Process Efficiency through Process Reengineering and enhancement.
• Adapt and change Workflow and System Configuration when new business requirements come up, ensuring that all changes that are made drive through operational efficiency.
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification.
• 3+ years IT Business Process / Business Analysis experience
• Solid System Analysis experience
• Excellent experience at creating Workflows & Configurations
• LISP/Investment/Asset / Wealth Management industry experience would be a massive advantage.