Very good opportunity for an IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST to lead the design and implementation of NEW WORKFLOWS as well as the CONFIGURATION of this white-labelled Investment Platform for a newly established Retail Investment Platform Business.
Based in Cape Town, this IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST role is paying R600K P/A.
Over the last couple of years this award-winning Asset Manager has established a forward thinking Investment Platform Business which is backed by global technologies & modern processes and is led by some of the TOP leaders in the Industry. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Product offering is the first of its kind and YOU will be working for a company that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Plan , create, execute and manage Workflow & Configuration.
• Document all Business and Systems Processes.
• Drive through Process Efficiency through Process Reengineering.
• Adapt and change Workflow and System Configuration when new business requirements come up, ensuring that all changes that are made drive through operational efficiency.
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification.
• LEAN/Six Sigma or any other business process related certificate.
• 3+ years Business Process / Business Analysis experience
• Solid System Analysis experience
• Excellent experience at creating Workflows & Configurations
• LISP/Investment/Asset / Wealth Management industry experience would be a massive advantage.