Excellent role for a Change & Release Manager to lead the design & implementation of ALL NEW PROCESSES for a MASSIVE MIGRATION Project.
YOU will step into a LEAD role and will be responsible for not only setting up the RELEASE & DEPLOYMENT procedures, schedules and processes for this NEW Investment Business ensuring they are consistent, streamlined and effective BUT will simultaneously be responsible for also implementing all process for the MIGRATION project.
Based in Johannesburg, this IT Change & Release Manager role is paying R700k p/a
• This is a LEAD role – you will need to provide all Release & Change Management across Production & Non-Production environments.
• Design & implement ALL Release processes to ensure continuous successful release of Platform.
• You will need to track and maintain the Deployment schedule.
• Make sure that the change is deployed consistently and accurately.
• Define appropriate processes, controls and assurance.
This Asset Manager operates across Africa and has a reputation for providing its clients with ingenious, rewarding Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but increased market share. Recently they have established a new Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in this industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B. Com/B. Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Excellent Change & Release Management experience.
• Experience in the automation of Software Build & Deployment.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, Configuration management, workflow and ITIL
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
If you are keen on this role, please email your CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or cara [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
***Acuity Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, SAP, Financial Markets and Analytics Recruitment. For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.acuityconsultants.co.za