Excellent opportunity for an IT CHANGE & RELEASE MANAGER to have the chance to design, set-up and manage the ENTIRE ENVIROMENT that this highly complex INVESTMENT PLATFORM operates in, to ensure efficient & continuous software deployment whilst managing the CHANGE and ensuring the ENVIRONMENT’S availability and integrity.
The current environment is highly ambiguous & you will need to develop these process from the ground up, putting together the CONFIGURATIONS and determining the WORKFLOW , creating a highly controlled & governed (ITIL) environment.
Based in Johannesburg, this IT Change & Release Manager role is paying R750K P/A(Neg)
• Work with external vendor on the how to build & manage the platforms configurations and workflow – as well as creating new workflow as and when required
• Design & Implement all Release Management process – taking complete ownership of this.
• Ensure that code and config change is managed through test and production environments
• Define appropriate processes, controls and assurance.
Operating across Africa, this established Asset Management Firm is in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM Business that will eventually MERGE with their current LISP Business. Driven by customer centricity , digital enablement as well as INTERNATIONAL Technology vendors – they are set to provide their clients with pioneering & profitable Investment Solutions.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of a business es development, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being employed by an award winning Asset Manager & being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Release, Configuration & Change Management experience in an outsourced IT Model.
• Excellent Change & Release Management experience
• 2+ years Configuration Management Experience - solid understanding of configuration & deployment tools.
• Solid knowledge of the SDLC
• Experience of managing concurrent delivery of change to multiple environments.
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
***Acuity Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, SAP, Financial Markets and Analytics Recruitment. For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.acuityconsultants.co.za