Superb role for an IT CHANGE & RELEASE SPECIALIST to have the chance to GAIN INVESTMENT SYSTEMS experience by joining a TOP Asset Manager that has recently opened a NEW Retail Investment Business.
This position will see you stepping up into a LEAD role where you will be responsible for setting up the entire environment and its processes to ensure the successful release of multiple Investment products across both the infrastructure and application layer. You have the chance to take complete ownership of this role & gain expert insight into the Investment and Asset Management Industry.
Based in Johannesburg, this IT Change & Release Manager role is paying R700k p/a
• This is a LEAD role – you will need to provide all Release & Change Management across Production & Non-Production environments.
• You will need to track and maintain the Deployment schedule in order to ensure you have clear visibility of which state each Environment is.
• Make sure that the change is deployed consistently and accurately.
• Define appropriate processes, controls and assurance.
This Asset Manager operates across Africa and has a reputation for providing its clients with ingenious, rewarding Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but increased market share. Recently they have established a new Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in this industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Excellent Change & Release Management experience.
• Experience in the automation of Software Build & Deployment.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, Configuration management, workflow and ITIL
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.