Excellent opportunity for an IT CHANGE & RELEASE SPECIALIST to have the chance to design, set-up and manage the ENTIRE ENVIRONMENT from scratch for the continual release of this complex Investment Platform.
The current environment is extremely ambiguous and complex & you will need to develop these processes from the ground up, creating a highly controlled & governed (ITIL) environment to ensure efficient & continuous software deployment whilst managing the CHANGE and ensuring the ENVIRONMENT’S availability and integrity.
Based in Johannesburg, this IT Change & Release Specialist role is paying R680K P/A(Neg)
• This is a LEAD role – you will need to provide all Release & Change Management across Production & Non-Production environments.
• You will need to track and maintain the Deployment schedule in order to ensure you have clear visibility of which state each Environment is.
• Make sure that the change is deployed consistently and accurately.
• Define appropriate processes, controls and assurance.
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Solid experience in managing the delivery of multiple Environments concurrently.
• Excellent Change & Release Management experience.
• Experience in the automation of Software Build & Deployment.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, Configuration management, workflow and ITIL
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.