This is a really good opportunity for an IT CHANGE, CONFIGURATION & RELEASE MANAGER to join a NEW Investment business that is part of a GLOBAL Financial Services Group.
You will be taking the lead in setting up the IT environment for the successful deployment of MULTIPLE INVESTMENT SYSTEMS, which will include establishing the release management policy, change management service policy, configuration process, work flows and more.
You will have the chance to set up the environment from scratch, taking complete control of all IT processes moving forward and managing the business concern of the IT area.
Investment /Asset Management/Wealth Management industry experience is going to be preferred. Financial Services experience is NON-NEG.
Based in Cape Town, this IT CHANGE, CONFIGURATION & RELEASE MANAGER role is paying R650K P/A – R700K P/A.
Operating Internationally, this Financial Services Organisation offers a multitude of investment, wealth management and portfolio solutions to individual, corporate and commercial clients. This Financial Services Giant is now in the process of launching a LISP business, offering a highly lucrative alternative solutions to its investors. It is an absolute rarity in the current job market to join a business like this in its infant stages and be part of its development & establishment
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Configuration & Release Management.
• Solid IT Change Management experience.
• Good experience in producing documents – software configuration plans, configuration & release management policies, change management procedures etc
• Experience working with one or more – JIRA, Subversion, Jenkins etc
• Financial Services experience.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to: