Exceptional opportunity for an IT PROJECT MANAGER to LEAD the implementation of a NEW Point - of - Sales (POS) SYSTEM across this International , Award-Winning Retailer. YOU will be required to provide all DIRECTION & LEADERSHIP to this COMPLEX , BUSINESS CRITICAL PROJECT ensuring its successful delivery and implementation.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this IT PROJECT MANAGER( 12 MONTHS CONTRACT) is paying R600 P/H. (NEG)
Experience & Skills required:
• Project Management certifications – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, Agile etc.
• Min 7 years of Project Management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple Application and Infrastructure Projects within the complete Project Management lifestyle.
• Min 2 + years’ experience working with Point of Sale Systems. Stripe POS experience would be a massive advantage.
• Take Project from inception & organise structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
• Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
• Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
• Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
With over 600 stores across South Africa, this International Retailer is known for continuously introducing new food, clothing & homeware products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are an Organisation fuelled by Technology & Transformation and are pioneering the industry with their Customer-Centric Strategy & Vision.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.