This is a great opportunity for you to work in a mature, structured and collaborative project management environment, on a number of new software development related projects that form part of a greater key business initiative.
Working out of their Bellville head offices, you would contract on a 6-month basis and be remunerated between R400 and R450 an hour.
A division of one of SA's leading financial service providers that deal with fund administration and management.
What you can expect:
- A mature Project Management environment headed up by an exceptionally experienced PMO Manager
- A collaborative culture with a team of PM's that have extensive industry knowledge (and relationships) that you will be leverage off
- A diverse (yet manageable) set of projects that would be allocated to you based on your particular strengths and capacity.
- A healthy pool of resources for your projects
- Stakeholder Management - internal and external
- Project planning & management
- Project capacity planning
- Engaging with Development Team Leads, Architects and BA's
- Experience managing Software Development related projects - essential
- Qualification or certification in Project Management
- Solid knowledge of the Systems Development Lifecycle and Scrum
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Should you be interested, please email a copy of your CV that provides details on the projects that you have managed to Philip Boltt at Acuity Consultants - email@example.com