Currently recruiting an excellent position for an Intermediate JAVA DEVELOPER to join one of the leading FINTECH organizations and get the opportunity to DEVELOP ASSET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE which is used by TOP INVESTMENT BANKS around the world. You will work with the latest technologies, learn JAVAFX and gain FINANCIAL MARKETS knowledge. You will join an Agile team and will be responsible for analysing current systems, developing all new solutions as well as implementing and configuring these trading & risk systems. This organization is a leading FinTech company who develop their own financial and capital market software, products and platforms.
TECH STACK: Java8, JavaFX, JUnit, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Genkins, SVN, JIRA, Crucible, Bamboo, Sonar, MySQL.
This JAVA DEVELOPER position is Cape Town based and is paying R500k/annum (depending on experience) + 25 days paid leave.
• Relevant Degree: B.Sc / B.Tech in IT, Engineering, Maths, Computer Science
• 2+ years Java Development Experience
• Experience with the following technologies: Java8, JavaFX, Swing, JUnit, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, SVN, JIRA, Crucible, Bamboo, Sonar
• Excellent SQL knowledge and in-depth knowledge of database technologies – MySQL
• Understanding of client/server development
• Experience within the Investment Banking/Capital Markets space
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.