Excellent opportunity for a MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT to provide KEY INSIGHTS into this acclaimed Software Development Company’s overall BUSINESS PERFORMANCE. This highly innovative Company have developed a REVOLUTIONARY TRAVEL & TOURISM CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM that is used by business across the GLOBE.
This role is multifaceted, and you will NOT be limited in your day-to-day duties. YOU will be responsible for ADVISING Senior Management of any serious concerns, assisting the LARGER finance team as well as putting together KEY monthly reports.
Based in Cape Town this MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT role is paying around R360K P/A (NEG) excluding bonuses and PAID PARKING.
This Software Development Business have developed a MULTI-AWARD-WINNING Travel & Tourism SAAS Platform that is used by clients across the GLOBE to stream-line and centralize all travel and booking information for their clients. They offer an open and flexible working environment where you can work independently but still be supported by a skilled team.
• Analyse, report and provide key insights into the company’s overall performance.
• Report on all income and expenses, making recommendations as you go along.
• Preparation of all annual budgets and forests. You will also need to put together the monthly journals and balance sheet recons.
• Assisting the Head of Finance with relevant tax returns as well as overseeing the creditors recons prior to payment.
• Managing the Business Liquidity position by by keeping on top of company income and expenses.
Skills & Experience required:
• B.Tech /B.Com Accounting or even a CIMA adv diploma would be preferred
• 3+ years Management Accountant experience
• Experience in analysing risks, preparing forecasts, cost accounting as well as GAAP
• Experience working in Google Docs & Spreadsheets
• Some form of Payroll knowledge would be a big bonus