Exceptional opportunity for a Middleware Product Manager to GAIN Investment Systems experience by LEADING the implementation of all Middleware for this New Investment Platform Business that has recently been established by an Award-Winning Asset Manager.
You will have the chance to gain deep insights into the inner-working of Front, Middle & Back-office systems, gaining phenomenal Investment Industry knowledge whilst implementing ALL Middleware strategies for the business.
Based in Cape Town, this Middleware Product Manager role and is paying around R900 k p/a p/negotiable depending on the person.
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
As the Middleware Product Manager, you will be responsible for analysing and implementing all Middleware products to meet business needs and demands, implementing strategies for migration, consolidation as well as the upgrade of existing Middleware. You will also be responsible for putting together and executing middleware-based operational production procedures whilst also ensuing that proper quality control systems are in place for the validation of data input and output.
• Relevant Degree/Diploma
• Excellent Middleware experience with experience in middleware development, support, integration as well as the management of all applications.
• Middleware technology experience – BizTalk, MuleSoft, Azure, TIBCO etc
• Web Services Messaging and Business Logic Layer (SOAP & RESTful) experience
• Familiarity with WSDL’s, JSON, XML
• Good XML integration and data transfer experience
• Vendor Management experience.
• Investments, Wealth or Asset Management industry will be an advantage.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.