Superb Opportunity for a Middleware/Integration Consultant to take the LEAD in UPGRADING all MIDDLEWARE components within this NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM business that has recently been established by this Multinational Asset Manager.
This is a LEAD role and you will be responsible for designing both the Integration & Migration strategies as well as creating the configuration for this Middleware upgrade – working with senior stakeholders to provide insights into the NEW Middleware operations utilisation and performance.
Based in Johannesburg, this Middleware Product Manager is paying around the R950k mark.
This Asset Manager operates across Africa and has a reputation for providing its clients with ingenious, rewarding Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but increased market share.
Recently they have established a new Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in this industry.
• Develop and design roadmap & configuration for Middleware upgrade.
• Develop all Integration & Migration strategies.
• Create all documentation for Middleware Installations, changes and upgrades.
• Troubleshooting and resolve all technical problems to improve the application performance and functionality.
• Design & implement quality assurance systems for validation of data input & output.
• Relevant Degree/Diploma
• Exceptional Middleware exp with either BizTalk, MuleSoft, Azure or any other EBS.
• Web Services Messaging and Business Logic Layer (SOAP & RESTful) experience
• Familiarity with WSDL’s, JSON, XML
• Good XML integration and data transfer experience
• Excellent Business Analysis/ Project Management skills – dealing with business, analysing & gathering requirements, developing strategies etc
• Investments, Wealth or Asset Management industry will be an advantage.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.