Excellent opportunity for a NATIONAL SALES MANAGER to join a highly successful GLOBAL Business who is the absolute MARKET LEADER in building and developing CAD CIVIL ENGINEERING DESIGN SOFTWARE.
This is a DUAL role, and not only will you be responsible for LEADING a team of highly skilled consultants but will also be required to manage & develop their large portfolio of EXISTING clients.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this NATIONAL SALES MANAGER role is paying R550k p/m with a lucrative incentive structure.
This established company is a specialist software development business with the specific aim of developing quality software for the Civil Engineering industry. Their software is based on years of experience and regarded as the gold standard in the Engineering markets, both in South Africa and abroad.
• Identify existing client’s requirements to meet new sales targets.
• Identify and sign new clients to meet new sales targets.
• Manage needs of massive existing client base to meet renewal and training targets.
• Provide leadership and management to the internal skilled team of marketing, sales and technical consultants.
Skills & Experience needed:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sc Civil Engineering or design qualification.
• Exceptional Sales background, experience in meeting and exceeding targets and closing large, complex deals.
• Technical understanding of the Civil Engineering Infrastructure industry - roads, bridges, water & wastewater distribution etc
• People Management experience
• Excellent communication & relationship building skills.
• Very good understand of the Civil Engineering industry as a whole