This is a great opportunity for an experienced NETWORK ENGINEER to oversee network infrastructure and provide 3rd line support to clients, while gaining AWS skills.
As a senior team member, you will assist clients inhouse and onsite with 3rd line and technical network infrastructure support. You will form part of a successful ICT services company that is expanding its client base from Johannesburg to Cape Town.
In operation since 2003, this company is a leading ICT services company, specialising in business services and has created its own enterprise level infrastructure. The company provides a stimulating workplace where staff are challenged and rewarded, always growing their skillset and expanding their knowledge.
• 8 - 10 years’ experience
• Mikrotik / Cisco certification
• MCSA or equivalent
• Experience with routers and firewalls (OSPF, BGP)
• Switch and network configuration
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Valid SA driver’s and own transport
• Experience in helpdesk environment with strong troubleshooting skills
• VoIP experience - advantageous
• VMware (VCP) certification - advantageous
• MY SQL Database Fundamentals Exam 364 / equivalent – advantageous
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.