Very good opportunity for a NEWLY QUALIFIED CA(SA) or CIMA Candidate to join this highly Innovative Software Development Company that have developed a REVOLUTIONARY TRAVEL & TOURISM CLOUD-BASED PLATFORM that is used across the GLOBE.
This role is multifaceted, and you will NOT be limited in your day-to-day duties. YOU will be responsible for the entire ACCOUNTING function, assisting the LARGER finance team as well as MANAGING junior members from time to time.
Based in Cape Town this ACCOUNTANT role is paying around R360K P/A (NEG) excluding bonuses and PAID PARKING.
This Software Development Business have developed a MULTI-AWARD-WINNING Travel & Tourism SAAS Platform that is used by clients across the GLOBE to stream-line and centralize all travel and booking information for their clients. They offer an open and flexible working environment where you can work independently but still be supported by a skilled team.
• Manage all accounting operations across business.
• Auditing and processing financial transactions, expense claims as well as inter-company transactions – including multi-currency transactions.
• Preparation of monthly journals and maintenance of Asset Manager.
• Monthly balance sheet recons as well as assisting with monthly management pack.
• Creation and implementation of efficiencies through internal process improvement.
• Assisting with the annual budget preparation, annual audit file and more.
Skills & Experience required:
• CA(SA) or CIMA Qualified.
• Understanding & knowledge of general accounting principles and corporate finance principles and procedures.
• Some form of Payroll and Accounting software knowledge.