This is such a good position for a PMO Manager/ Head of PMO to join this newly established Investment Platform Business that was founded by an Award-Winning Asset Manager, to LEAD the delivery of their sophisticated hi-tech Offshore & Onshore Platform whilst managing their newly-formed PMO, implementing project management methodologies, developing process & improving the standards .
You will be given the opportunity to make SIGNIFICANT STRATEGIC contributions to the business & will be responsible for the following:
• Monitoring all Processes, Standards and Frameworks - you will need to ensure that they are being adhered to all relevant audit & governance requirements.
• Reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for managing key relationships with EXCO & Group – compiling all feedback reports as well as ensuring they are kept up to date regarding the Programmes progress.
• Leading & managing all PMO Staff – using Jira to track and plan, ensuring that all staff’s deliverables are being met timely.
• You will be responsible for the Vendor Management of key Vendors to the Programme.
• You will need to put together & manage multiple Programme budgets and costings.
• Overall management of the Programmes successful delivery within the required quality, time , scope and costing requirements.
A background in Wealth Management, Investment & Asset Management is going to be non-negotiable.
This PMO Manager is based in Cape Town and is paying R1 Mil p/a.
• Accredited Project Management qualification such as: PRINCE2 or PMP
• Certified Scrum Master or recognised Agile qualification.
• Proven experience in manging a Project Management Office.
• 7+ years Project/Programme Management experience.
• Experience working with various PMO software products – Jira, Viso, MS Project.
• Experience in putting together Project Management budgets.
• Wealth Management, Investment, Asset Management industry experience is non-neg.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.