This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to move into a Specialist role and leave behind the sometimes mundane day-to-day operations to focus on Strategy, Projects, Architecture, and Solution Design.
Based in Centurion, this role is paying a senior level package and offers comprehensive benefits.
Reporting directly to the Head of Networks, you will be focussing on special projects, direction and strategy, solution design (from architectural planning through to deployment) and playing an instrumental role in moving the company into a Cloud environment.
One of Southern Africa’s top insurance and financial services organizations with a presence in more than 10 countries and over 16 000 employees.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Relevant tertiary Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years experience in a Senior Network Engineer or Solutions Architect role
- CCNP, NSE4 or CCIP certification (CCIE preferred)
- Broad knowledge of enterprise level network systems and infrastructure
- Ability to craft and build solutions
- Solid knowledge of both Network Security and LAN/WAN
- Experience with network optimization services
- Knowledge of Cisco, HP, Fortigate, Procera or Exinda
- Knowledge of cloud platforms - beneficial
Send your CV directly to Philip at Acuity Consultants (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply via our company website (www.acuityconsultants.co.za)