Very good opportunity for a Production Support Manager to join a NEW Investment (LISP) Platform Business to head up the entire Production Environment, LEAD ALL Technical Support Teams and ensure that the environment is at its optimal best to ensure the smooth running of all systems and applications.
This environment consists of various systems & applications that span across the front, middle and back office , and you will need to take complete ownership of all the Incident/Problem Management process, Third-party Suppliers as well as being as the first point of contact to Business & Senior Management.
This is a highly complex environment, so a systems-thinking attitude is required, ability to see the bigger picture as well as “think-out the box” is a must. You need to have worked in a Investment Platform/LISP business as well.
Based in Johannesburg, this Production Support Manager role is paying R950 p/annum
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that has not only earned their clients them trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
Skills & Experience Required:
• ITIL & COBIT Certification would be preferred.
• Exceptional Vendor Management experience – managing multiple 3rd party suppliers, providing programme support as well as solid conflict management & negotiation experience.
• Experience in managing a Production Environment – Problem & Incident Management experience, management of both a Support Desk as well as Application Team as well as Environment Management.
• Good Change Management experience.
• Solid Disaster Recovery experience.
• Investment/Wealth/Asset Management industry experience is going to be a non-negoitable.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.