Excellent opportunity for a Proposition Analyst to develop & construct an entirely NEW CUSTOMER VALUE PROPOSTION STRATEGY to be implemented across this NEW Retail Investment (LISP) Business that is currently being opened up by an acclaimed Asset Manager.
This role is extremely diverse, and YOU will be responsible for NEW PRODUCT development & PRODUCT enhancement, PROPOSTION IMPACT ANALYSIS, TREND ANALYSIS as well as COPY WRITING, TECHNICAL MARKETING AND MORE.
Open to BOTH Johannesburg & Cape Town applicants - this Proposition Analyst role is paying R50k -R60K P/M - they would be highly negotiable for the right person.
This Elite Asset Management Firm, offers a wide range of specialised investment solutions to meet a variety of Local & International investor needs. In order to create an integrated service offering for their clients they are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of an entirely NEW Investment Business having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being employed by one of the LARGEST Asset Managers in Africa & supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• New product development as well as analysis of current products, analysing where & how they can be enhanced.
• Scoping of all proposition requirements, developing the solutions & strategy’s, implementation of these solutions as well as testing of them.
• Drafting of all business & IT proposals – developing all correspondence, forms as well as processes
• Best practice analysis – competitor as well as trend analysis.
• Presenting & training to stakeholders across the business including compliance, IT, Marketing as well as C-Level executives.
• Professional Qualification will be preferred – CA, MBA, CFA, Actuary etc.
• Solid Analysis background – able to analyse large sets of data & derive insights from them.
• Experience in Customer Value Proposition, Customer/Client Journey mappings, Customer experience.
• Good Copy writing experience.
• Excellent Technical Investment knowledge – this will be a MASSIVE advantage.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.