Such a good opportunity for a Release & Deployment Manager to manage a MASSIVE Migration Project for a NEW Investment Business.
Taking COMPLETE CONTROL of this role, YOU will need to set up the schedules, processes and procedures to ensure the successful & continuous deployment of this Investment Platform whilst the MIGRATION from the Old Tech to the NEW is under way. YOU will also need to manage ALL CHANGE and ensure that the transition is continuous with minimal disruptions.
Based in Johannesburg, this Release & Deployment Manager role is paying R60k p/m
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Digital, Forward-Thinking Retail Investment Business that is backed by Global Technologies and Modern Processes – YOU will be working on a Project that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B. Com/B. Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Exceptional Release Management experience – experience in managing concurrent deployments across multiple environments.
• Experience in the automation of Software Build & Deployment would be a big advantage.
• Excellent Change Management experience.
• Clear understanding of IT Service Management tools.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, Configuration Management, Workflow and ITIL
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
If you are keen on this role, please email your CV directly to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or cara [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
***Acuity Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, SAP, Financial Markets and Analytics Recruitment. For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.acuityconsultants.co.za