Fantastic opportunity for a RELEASE MANAGER to move into a LEAD role & devise a plan of action for the set-up and management of Production & Pre-Production environments for a HUGE MIGRATION Project.
YOU as the RELEASE MANAGER will need to take absolute CONTROL in setting up the Workflow, Configuration and Processes across Production & Pre-Production environments to ensure the successful & continuous deployment of a NEW Investment Platform as well as the smooth MIGRATION from the OLD TECH to the NEW. YOU will also need to manage ALL CHANGE and ensure that the transition is continuous with minimal disruptions.
Based in Johannesburg, this RELEASE MANAGER role is paying R650k – R680k p/a.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Digital, Forward-Thinking Retail Investment Business that is backed by Global Technologies and Modern Processes – YOU will be working on a Project that is going to DEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
Experience & Skills required:
• N.Diploma/B.Tech/B. Com/B. Sc qualification
• ITIL/COBIT certified is going to be preferred.
• Exceptional Release Management experience – experience in managing concurrent deployments across multiple environments.
• Excellent Change Management experience.
• Clear understanding of IT Service Management tools.
• Knowledge of Helpdesk/Support Solutions, Configuration Management, Workflow and ITIL
• Financial services experience would be preferred.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.