This is an excellent opportunity to LEARN POWER BI AND GAIN FINANCIAL SERVICE INDUSTRY EXPOSURE, and work on varied initiatives for one of SA's LARGEST INSURERS. Based in CENTURION, this Report Developer role is paying between R35k and R42k pm
Working with their operational reporting team, you will be involved with SQL scripting development and BI data manipulation to support various business units and assist in streamlining the SQL infrastructure and scripting frameworks to ensure consistent delivery of on-demand insights and reporting to help the business maintain and launch new product offerings.
Gain a chance to join a well-established company in the financial service industry with close to 16 000 employees and markets spanning Africa, Asia and the UK. In spite of their size, they have maintained a relaxed laid-back, non-corporate culture that embraces flexible working hours and has one of the best employee value propositions around.
- Scoping reporting requirements
- Writing stored procedures
- Optimizing existing SQL code
- Developing various reports, and underlying scripts
- Familiarise yourself and become proficient with PowerBI and other new tools that are introduced.
- Proficiency in SQL Server Management Studio
- Skilled in the writing of stored procedures and reports
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Microsoft SQL Server programming skills
- Microsoft Reporting Services experience preferred
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
021 801 5001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.