This is a really good opportunity for a RISK ANALYST to implement ALL ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT (ERM) plans & processes across this NEW Retail Investment Business. You have the opportunity to gain exceptional INVESTMENT knowledge & experience, specifically gaining expert insights into the LISP Platform industry.
You will take complete ownership of this role, integrating the ERM process into the larger groups strategy.
Based in Johannesburg, this CONTRACT Risk Analyst role is paying R350 – R400 P/H.
This big name WEALTH MANAGER is in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW INVESTMENT PLATFORM Business. Driven by customer centricity , digital enablement as well as INTERNATIONAL Technology vendors – they are set to provide their clients with pioneering & ingenious Investment solutions.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to join a business in its infant stages, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being employed by an award winning Wealth Manager & supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Assist in implementing the overall Enterprise Risk Management strategy across the business
• Analyse all up & downsized risk as well as identifying & estimating the quantitative and qualitative risks affecting the business.
• Update & maintain risk and loss register
• Monitor & review all process to ensure that risk and compliance arrangements are in place.
• Report & communicate risk profile to key stakeholders.
• Relevant Degree/ Diploma - Accounting, Auditing, Compliance, Economics , Law etc
• Excellent Enterprise Risk Management experience – strong risk controls & process knowledge is also going to be required.
• Good Data Analysis skills - ability to analyse and interpret results
• Knowledge of Governance Risk & Compliance Systems – JIRA/CURO/ARM5 etc
• Investment Knowledge/experience will be a very advantage
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.