Very good opportunity for a RISK ANALYST to assist in executing the ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT (ERM ) STRATEGY across a NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) that is currently being opened up by a Top, Established Asset Management Firm.
You have the chance to take complete ownership of this role & gain expert insight into the LISP industry.
Based in Johannesburg, this Risk Analyst role is paying 400K P/A.
This Elite Asset Management Firm, offers a wide range of specialised investment solutions to meet a variety of Local & International investor needs. In order to create an integrated service offering for their clients they are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of an entirely NEW Investment Business having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being employed by one of the LARGEST Asset Managers in Africa & supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Assist in implementing the overall Enterprise Risk Management strategy across the business
• Analyse all up & downsized risk as well as identifying & estimating the quantitative and qualitative risks affecting the business.
• Update & maintain risk and loss register
• Monitor & review all process to ensure that risk and compliance arrangements are in place.
• Report & communicate risk profile to key stakeholders.
• Relevant Degree/ Diploma - Accounting, Auditing, Compliance, Economics , Law etc
• 3+ years Enterprise Risk Management/ Auditing experience
• Solid Investment (LISP) knowledge
• Good Data Analysis skills - ability to analyse and interpret results
• Knowledge of Governance Risk & Compliance Systems – JIRA/CURO/ARM5 etc
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.