This is an excellent opportunity for a RISK & COMPLIANCE SPECIALSIT to set up ALL NEW RISK, GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE controls as well as strategies for a NEW LISP PLATFORM business that is currently being established by a well-known Financial Services Group.
Very good opportunity for you to drive through the overall GRC strategy on a group level by designing various GRC initiatives for this business, managing the risk appetite as well as identifying any and all risks to this business.
Based in Johannesburg, this Risk & Compliance Specialist role and is paying R1.2Mil P/A (Neg).
Operating Internationally, this Financial Services Organisation offers a multitude of investment, wealth management and portfolio solutions to individual, corporate and commercial clients. This Financial Services Giant is now in the process of launching a LISP business, offering a highly lucrative alternative solutions to its investors. It is an absolute rarity in the current job market to join a business like this in its infant stages and be part of its development & establishment
• B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/LLB degree
• Post Grad in Compliance or ERM certification will be a big advantage.
• 10+ years Compliance & Risk experience within the Financial Services space – a minimum of about 3 years in an Investment/Asset Management/Wealth Management firm.
• Excellent Governance experience. Some legal experience would be a big advantage
• Knowledge of the financial services landscape, regulations, legislations etc
• Thorough knowledge of the Investment, Asset Management & Wealth Management landscape.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
(021) 801 8001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.