Very good opportunity for a SALES CONSULTANT to establish, develop & cement STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS with a large portfolio of BROKERS regarding bespoke SHORT-TERM COMMERCIAL INSURANCE SOLUTIONS.
You will have the chance to really take complete ownership of the role – providing KEY INPUTS into the MARKETING PLANS, SALES PLANS as well as BROKER BUSINESS PLANS.
This SALE CONSULTANT role is paying R25k p/m excl Commission, Travel & Cell Allowance, looking after the KLERKSDORP region & SURRONDS.
• Effectively retain existing business & generate new business opportunities with new brokers
• Actively involved in producing Business, Sales & Strategic Marketing plans.
• Track all sales productivity levels.
• Make sure that technical & operational underwriting standards, procedures & controls are being complied with.
• Degree/Diploma will be a massive advantage.
• FAIS Compliant is a must.
• 5+ years’ experience working in the Short-Term Insurance industry – must have a strong presence in the Broker community.
• Keeps up to date of local markets & industry sectors.
• Knowledge of statutory & legislative requirements.
• Very good experience and knowledge of the advice market
Part-owned by an ESTABLISHED, GLOBAL Financial Services Group, this MULTI-NATIONAL INSURANCE Organisations offers tailor-made, bespoke commercial risk solutions to private, corporate & commercial clients. This Organisation prides themselves in developing their employees to reach their utmost potential (study & leave assistance offered at all levels) in a collaborative and challenging work environment. They also offer flexibility and the change to DECIDE YOUR OWN SALARY.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.