Very good opportunity for an SAP BPC Consultant to GAIN Insurance & Wealth Management Systems experience by joining this Multinational Financial Services Group, becoming the SAP BPC EXPERT , building and supporting all SAP BI/BW BPC Solutions across the group.
This Senior SAP BPC Consultant role is based in Johannesburg and is paying R700k - R750k p/a.
This leading Financial Services Organisation employs more than 6000 people across 7 businesses within Africa. This company strives to pioneer new ways to guide people towards financial freedom and offer their customers an extensive, market-leading range of products and services in order to help them build and protect their long-term wealth.
They have achieved “top employer “status year on year and they credit this to their career development plans ,employee culture and highly lucrative financial rewards.
You will become the SAP BPC Expert, supporting the use of SAP BPC for all financial planning, consolidations as well as analysis. Designing and supporting all SAP BPC installations you will also need to ensure that you manage the production SAP BPC environment, resolving issues timeously.
Sitting with multiple finance teams, you will need to understand their requirements and develop clear processes for implementation, also planning for future upgrades and enhancements.
Experience & Skills required:
• National Diploma/BTech/B.Sc. Information Technology preferred
• SAP BPC training course would be preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience developing financial systems using SAP BPC.
• Familiarity with SAP-ERP & BW.
• Knowledge of integrating SAP BOC with reporting tools – Business Objects, Business Explorer etc.
• Insurance/Wealth Management/ Financial Services experience would be a massive advantage.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.