Fantastic opportunity for a skilled SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to join this INTERNATIONAL MINING Conglomerate, to work across the ENTIRE Business, managing ALL Financial Transactions and supporting the FM in achieving all STRATEGIC FINANCIAL GOALS.
This is a real chance for you to TAKE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP of the role and as this is a NEW department, you will NOT be limited in your day-to-day duties.
Based in Johannesburg, this SENIOR ACCOUNTANT role is paying R600k p/a (HIGHLY NEG)
Built on sound values & the notion of mining for a sustainable future, this Global Mining Conglomerate operates in multiple continents including Asia, America, Australia as well as Africa.
• Lead and manage all Financial Transactions across the business.
• Supporting the Financial Manager, ensuring co-ordination across other business within the Group.
• Coordinate all end of the month closing processes, ensuring that all corporate deadlines are meet.
• Manage the Fixed Asset procedure, policy & process.
• Manage all expenditures & cash flow.
• Assist with the preparation of financial statements and related disclosures.
• SAP Financial System experience
Skills & Experience required:
• Degree in either Accounting, Business or Finance.
• Big 4 Audit firm experience will be a distinct advantage.
• 5+ years Accounting experience – including Financial Analysis, Reporting, GAAP and FAS
• Trial Balance Recon, Account Recon and Consolidations experience.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.