Really good opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to head up a MASSIVE Finance System Integration Project for a newly established Investment Platform Business.
YOU will have the opportunity to set-up numerous financial operational processes from scratch, design essential back-office procedures while simultaneously integrating multiple financial systems into the platform.
YOU will essentially become an INVESTMENT SYSTEM EXPERT.
Based in Cape Town, this Senior Business Analyst role is paying R60 – R63k p/m.
Over the last 30 years, this Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided individualistic, lucrative Investment Solutions to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients.
Recently they have built a forward-thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies ,modern processes and offer’s client’s industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment solutions. YOU will be working for a company that is set to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Provide analysis throughout the entire project lifecycle to configure, develop and deliver new investment administration processes within a myriad of finance systems.
• Analysis of all business and finance system requirements including gap analysis, identifying the changes needed to be made to existing systems and new products.
• Document new business processes and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
• Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, Financial Systems
• Diploma/ Certificate in Business Analysis would be preferred.
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience, specifically working on system integration projects in a complex environment.
• Solid Finance knowledge – understanding of general ledgers, recons, finance process, tax processes etc
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Wealth/ Investments/Asset Management experience would be a MASSIVE advantage.