This is a really good opportunity for a SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST to take the lead on this highly COMPLEX FINANCE SYSTEM INTEGRATION Project for a NEW Investment Platform Business that has recently been established by a Multinational Asset Manager.
You will be working across multiple areas of the business and will be given the change to GAIN EXCEPTIONAL experience & insights into INVESTMENT SYSTEMS & OPERATIONAL PROCESSES.
Based in Cape Town, this Senior Business Analyst role is paying from R650k – R750k p/a
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a Forward-Thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which is set to offer industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment products – YOU will be working for a company that is going to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Provide analysis throughout the entire project Lifecyle to configure, develop and deliver new system functionality and operational processes.
• Analysis of all business requirements including gap analysis, identifying the changes needed to be made to existing systems and processes as well as new products.
• Document new business processes and procedures.
• Dive into the backend of the system, pulling reports from the database in support of various business decisions.
Experience & Skills needed:
• B.Com / B.Tech / B.Sc Degree
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience with good system & system integration related project experience.
• Solid Database knowledge.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Investments / Wealth Management experience would be IDEAL, but it is a not a deal-breaker.