Very good opportunity for a Senior Client Services /Operations Manger that is passionate about creating exceptional Client Journeys & Experience’s to join a new Investment Platform Business that has recently been opened up by a Multi-National Asset Manager.
This role is a good mixture of both Operational & Strategic and you will be actively involved in co-creating and supporting the Company-Wide Strategy.
You will be responsible for leading multiple client-facing teams including the Client-Liaison Officers, Key Account Managers, Service Support teams and more, creating a Customer-Centric culture within the environment.
Based in Johannesburg ,this Senior Client Service/Operations Manager role is paying R1Mil P/A
Experience & Skills Required:
• Commerce degree in Finance, Economics , Statistics, Business Management would be preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience in an Operation & Client-Server role – managing teams , implementing processes , solving complex problems for customers – both internal and external.
• Experience working in an environment that is known for providing excellent Client Service.
• Experience in creating exceptional Client Journeys & Experiences
• Solid experience managing change & implementing change.
• Solid understanding of investment & life products.
• Clear understanding of how an advisers business works.
• Create and maintain a culture of accountability and customer centricity – create an exceptional experience for all clients.
• Ensure that the customer experience is excellent and that all services targets are met.
• Lead all resources within the department – ensure that teams are running smoothly and that all IR, labour issues are seen too..
• Make sure all legal & compliance obligations are met.
• Co-create Organisation Strategy – in support of the vision of becoming the number one Platform business.
This Asset Manager has worked consistently hard to provide their clients with ingenious, simple Investment Strategies that have not only earned them their clients trust but also market share across Africa. Recently they have established a new LISP Investment Platform Business that is supported by elegant, intelligent technology, continuous processing as well as exceptional leaders that are known for driving through transformation in the industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, stable Financial Services Organisation
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.