This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to have the opportunity to provide KEY FINANCIAL INSIGHTS regarding a NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT BUSINESS, to show PRODUCT PROFITABILITY, REVENUE & COST ANALYSIS as well as INDUSTRY TRENDS.
You will also be responsible for putting together ALL FINANCIAL-RELATED Reports whilst working closely with the CFO, assisting him in implementing the overall FINANCIAL STRATEGY whilst also gaining invaluable INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT knowledge.
Based in Johannesburg, this Senior Financial Analyst role is paying R650K P/A. (NEG)
Recently crowned as the TOP Asset Manager in Africa, this Market - Leader offers a wide range of individual, adviser & institutional investment solutions and in order to create an integrated product offering for their current clients, are in the process of opening up a BRAND NEW RETAIL INVESTMENT (LISP) Business that will eventually merge with their existing LISP business.
It is an absolute rarity in the job market to be part of something entirely new, having the opportunity to create something from scratch whilst being supported by the LARGEST FINANCIAL SERVICES Group in Africa.
• Build financial analysis models to show trends within the business unit.
• Financial Modelling
• Analyse product profitability.
• Complete all revenue & cost analysis of the business unit.
• Analyse all new products profitability as well as market penetration.
• Prepare data for monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
• Source financial data from various systems in order to create a financial database for strategic finance – using available tools such as VBA, Qlikview etc
• B.Sc Actuarial Science / Mathematics /Statistics/Quantitative Finance degree would be preferred.
• Qualified Actuary/ nearly-qualified Actuary will be a massive advantage.
• Solid Financial Analysis experience.
• Excellent Financial Modelling experience
• Experience in putting together monthly reports as well as putting together monthly financial forecast reports.
• Experience working with one of the following: VBA, QlikView, Tableau, Power BI etc