A NEWLY established Investment Platform business is looking for a skilled SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST to lead the INVESTMENT PLATFORM integration into multiple Financial Systems across the Business.
YOU will have the opportunity to set-up numerous financial operational processes from scratch, design essential operational and back-office procedures while simultaneously integrating multiple financial systems into the platform.
Based in Cape Town, this Senior Financial Analyst role is paying R450 – R500 p/h
Over the last 30 years, this Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided individualistic, lucrative Investment Solutions to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients.
Recently they have built a forward-thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies ,modern processes and offer’s client’s industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment solutions. YOU will be working for a company that is set to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
• Provide analysis throughout the entire project lifecycle to configure, develop and deliver new investment administration processes within a myriad of finance systems.
• Analysis of all business finance (general ledger, payment systems, recons) requirements including gap analysis, identifying the changes needed to be made to existing systems and new products.
• Document new Operational business processes and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
• CA(SA)/ CIMA or professional Finance Qualification would be preffered.
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience in the Financial Services space with a focus on Financial projects.
• Solid Finance knowledge – understanding of general ledgers, recons, payments system’s, tax processes etc
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Wealth/ Investments/Asset Management experience would be a MASSIVE advantage.