Over their 15 year history this Data Solutions Software Company has provided Major Financial Institutions with BIG DATA ENGINEERING and CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT aligned to deploying technology and unlocking the potential of data.
This is a fast-growing international business using technology to solve complex financial data challenges in a simple way. Having grown across 5 continents, this business continues to enjoy success and provide people with awesome global career opportunities.
As Full Stack DEVELOPER, your role will involve building and developing applications and data solutions that revolutionise an area of finance by providing unprecedented market insight in a timely manner. Together with a distributed team of developers in London, South Africa and New Zealand, you will be responsible for designing and developing new features for both front and back-end systems.
• 5+ years as a senior dev delivering enterprise level solutions
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET/.NET Core ecosystem
• Practical production/enterprise level ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Web API experience
• Experience with SQL Server – Database design, querying and optimisation
• Object Relational Mapping production level exposure, ideally NHibernate or Entity Framework
• Apply software development practices such as test-driven development, code reviews and refactoring
• Strong in Object Oriented Programming, design patterns and SOLID principles
• Proficient in using source control, either through Git, Mercurial, SVN or TFS
• Exposure to continuous integration using TeamCity or Jenkins
• Exposure to continuous deployment using Octopus or UDeploy
• Comfortable in server administration for tools like Nginx, SQL Server, Docker, Kubernetes and Linux-based servers
firstname.lastname@example.org or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.