Senior Full Stack Developer – GAIN Solution Design & Architecture exp – Open Source Tech. CT R60k – R80k p/m
|Job Title:||Senior Full Stack Developer – GAIN Solution Design & Architecture exp – Open Source Tech. CT R60k – R80k p/m|
|Location:||Cape Town - work from home options offered.|
|Salary:||R60k - R80k p/m|
|Contact Name:||Cara Schickerling|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2018 15:15|
Opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to GAIN Solution Design & Architecture experience, by taking complete ownership of the build and development of propriety analytical E-Marketing applications that are used by clients across the globe.
This role has a big focus on NEW DEVELOPMENT (they have juniors in the team that are responsible for all maintenance) and you will be constantly required to upgrade, enhance and change the functionality – there are also a lot of new product development in the pipeline.
Based in Cape Town (they offer work from home options as well), this Full Stack Developer role is paying R60k – R80k p/m depending on experience.
What’s in it for you:
• Opportunity to GAIN Solution Design & Architecture experience as you will be taking complete ownership of the products - upgrades, functionality enhancements etc.
• Opportunity to move into a LEAD role - you will be leading the current team of Developers.
• Work in a totally Open-Source environment: PHP, Linux, Postgres, NoSQL
• Opportunity to work with the latest tech versions – PHP 7x, Ubuntu 16.04, Postgres 9.5.
• PAID RELOCATION – You can finally materialise your dream of coming down to the Mother City.
• Flexible working hours as well as remote-working options – YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF WORKING FROM HOME.
• 25 days leave plus bonuses.
Leading the development and build of all applications, you will need to generate all new code for both the front and back-end as well as ensuring that the applications can plug-into a variety of databases. You will also assist in designing the conceptual model that will define the structure, behaviour as well as view of the product.
Tech Environment: PHP, JQuery 2x, C/C++, Bash, PL/SQL, Ubuntu platform with Ansible used for deployment, Postgres & NoSQL databases, Drupal as a CMS
Experience & Skills required:
• Relevant Degree/ Diploma
• 6+ years Development experience - PHP is preferable
• Solid Databases experience – Postgres
• Excellent Linux skills – experience working on Ubuntu is preferred.
• Solution Design/ Systems Architecture experience would be a massive advance.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior .Net Developer - Gain experience with Azure, Kubernetes and Docker - Bellville (R65k-80k pm)
R780k - R960k per annum
Java Developer - R400-R450 per hour - Gain experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Java 8 - Bellville
R400 - R450 per hour
Big DATA ENGINEER – work with PETABYTE Data Assets & gain DATA SCIENCE/AI expertise – SANDTON/JOHANNESBURG - R750K - R850K
R750K - R850K./annum
PHP or PYTHON SOFTWARE ENGINEER – gain skills in Advanced ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT - SANDTON / JOHANNESBURG -- R720K – R840K/annum
R720K - R840K/annum
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PHP/PYTHON)- GAIN EXPOSURE TO API ARCHITECTURE AND LOW LATENCY CODE APPLICATIONS- SANDTON (R700 000 -R800 000 PA)
R700 000 -R800 000 PA