Superb opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to implement NodeJS across this Global Development Company that builds RESPONSIVE, ANALYTICAL Web & Mobile Based Solutions for a variety of clients across the Globe.
This N-Tier environment is mainly Microsoft Technology with a couple of NodeJS Microsystems and the plan is to completely upgrade all Microsoft built applications & systems to the latest versions of NodeJS on the back-end and React & Angular on the front-end – this is where YOU come in as they need a Senior Developer that is firstly going to lead the upgrade project and secondly support & maintain the current NodeJS code.
Based in Centurion, this r Backend Full Stack Developer role is paying around R80k p/m.
What’s in it for you:
• Become a NodeJS Ninja - you will need to take complete ownership of the entire environment whilst leading the implementing of NodeJS into the environment. You will have chance to build on your current experience & gain exceptional NodeJS development skills.
• You will have the chance to gain International projects experience.
• Complete freedom & autonomy to do the job how you want to do it – there is absolutely no micromanagement.
• Flexible working environment – you will be able to work from home a few days a week.
• They also offer daily breakfasts & snacks, regular social functions, quarterly staff awards and more.
• Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong HTML, CSS, Ajax Angular or React development skills.
• NodeJS Development experience
• Experience with modern microservice or web application development techniques and frameworks.
• Some scripting experience – Bash, Perl, PowerShell
• Good Database skills – SQL, NoSQL (would be an advantage) or Google Big Query
• Google Cloud knowledge would be a massive advantage.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all of the details we need.