Very rare opportunity for a Senior Full Stack JAVA Developer to work on a green-field digital project for a Global Investment Giant. You will be responsible for implementing Adobe Experience Cloud – AEM, ACS, AT and AA and will act as a technical and functional expert on the project. Together with a highly skilled team of digital, marking and technology gurus you will be responsible for developing new digital operating models, providing customer centric products while increasing digital sales.
This Senior Full Stack Developer position is Sandton, Johannesburg based and is paying R1Mil/annum CTC
This is one of the TOP 5 Investment companies globally who are focused on delivering innovative digital solutions to their clients. This company will give you the opportunity to gain international experience working with a highly skilled team of technical experts in an entrepreneurial environment. They are an award winning Investment management company who prides themselves on providing alternative, unconventional investment options to their clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Engineering
• Agile Methodology experience
• 5+ years’ experience in business application design, development, implementation, and solution architecture.
• 5+ years of experience with OO development language such as Java
• Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) – specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Campaigns Standard (ACS), Adobe Target (AT) and Adobe Analytics (AA) experience will be highly advantageous
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate
• Web front end development
• Ability to pick up on new technologies and how it can be utilized
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.