Good opportunity for a SENIOR FULLSTACK JAVA DEVELOPER to develop and build a wide variety of Investment Web & Mobile Applications that are used exclusively across the UK Market for this GLOBAL Investment Management Firm.
Tech Stack: Java8, Spring, Springboot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, React and Angular.
What’s in it for you:
• Chance to gain exceptional Investment Management systems experience and knowledge – you will be working on applications across the front, middle and back office.
• Gain International project experience – you will be collaborating with dev’s across the world, upscaling all platforms.
• Work with the latest technologies – they currently use Java8 and React.
• Flexibility & Autonomy – the line manager is based in the US and you will be self-managed.
• Work on NEW projects – most of the development you will do is NEW with some maintenance and upgrades.
Based in Sandton, this Senior Java Developer role is paying R950K P/A EXCLUDING BENEFIT’S.
Operating for over 70 years, this Independent Investment Firm has branches in over 20 countries and is one of the MOST PROFITABLE *Firms operating currently (*as listed by FORBES). Their Investment strategy is one that offers multiple capabilities across major equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes and this has ensured that their clients achieve their Investment objectives year on year.
Knowledge & experience needed:
• 6+ years Java Development experience
• Mastery of Spring, Springboot, Spring MVC, as well as Hibernate, JMS and EE Application Servers (including Apache, Tomcat etc)
• Experience working with React and Angular.
• Solid experience working with software engineering support systems and tools such as Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gulp, Bower, Maven etc
• Good Database experience – SQL, Oracle, PostGres
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage but not a necessity.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.