Excellent opportunity for a skilled Senior HR/Recruitment to join this NEW Investment Platform Business that has recently been opened by a leading Asset Manager.
YOU will have the opportunity to take COMPLETE OWNERSHIP of this role by taking the LEAD on a MASSIVE RECRUITMENT & SELECTION project, STREAMLINING & IMPLEMENTING KEY HR & HIRING processes as well as supporting the implementation of the wider HR Strategy across this business.
This HR GENERALIST role will be an INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT, but it is highly likely it will become a PERMANENT role.
Based in CAPE TOWN – salary on offer is HIGHLY NEG.
This Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided alternate, lucrative Investment options to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients for over 30 years.
Over the last couple of years, they have built a NEW Digital, Forward-Thinking Retail Investment Business that is backed by Global Technologies and Modern Processes – YOU will be working at an Organisation that is going to CHANGE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS.
Experience & skills required:
• Relevant HR or Industrial Psychology Degree / Diploma
• Excellent HR Administration/ Coordination experience
• Solid Recruitment & Selection, Talent Attraction & Retention as well as Industrial Relations experience.
• Exceptional Communication skills.
• You must be an independent worker – able to work in organised chaos.
• Financial Services Industry experience is going to be preferred.
If you are keen on this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or cara [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
***Acuity Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, SAP, Financial Markets and Analytics Recruitment. For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.acuityconsultants.co.za