This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Business Analyst to participate in solution design and propose documented solutions that encompasses the newly developed cloud system in its entirety.
This role is based in Roodepoort and is paying between R70K- R80K PM with comprehensive benefits.
In support of a strategic joint-venture between a leading financial services organisation and a major mobile telecommunications provider you will be providing specialist business process analysis and business requirements gathering to their newly developed initiative. This initiative will enable the delivery of insurance products to a large subscriber base of over 250 million people throughout Africa.
Currently, this initiative has reached over 3 million new users in just two years and aims to reach 10 million in the next two. That denotes to just over 75 000 transactions a day.
As a specialised unit within the greater organization, you will enjoy both the security of a large corporate company and the technical agility and ingenuity usually only found in start-up environments.
In addition to gathering business requirements and formulating business cases you will also be doing:
- Identify, investigate and analyse problems faced by business and product owners; propose documented solutions that fully address the business requirements needed to optimise the business
- Develop solutions that encompass the entire system (people, process and technology)
- Model the data requirements to support the new solution
- Re-engineering of current process (Business Process Engineering)
- Identify and analyse deficiencies, loopholes etc. in operational processes and propose a way forward to effectively deal with them
- Participate in Quality reviews and implement corrective measures to enhance the solution
One of Southern Africa’s top insurance and financial services organizations with a presence in more than 10 countries and over 16 000 employees.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Senior IT Business Analyst
- Experience with business process analysis and engineering
- Experience working in a Digital Business in an Agile environment would be beneficial but is NOT essential.