Very good opportunity for a Senior IT Business Process Analyst to BECOME a LEAD BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST at this Multinational, Award-Winning Retail Giant.
YOU will be the influential link between IT & the Customer Marketing department and play a LEAD role in the delivery of customer-centric projects whilst managing & motivating a team of Business Process Analysts – taking complete ownership of the department and cultivating a culture of quick-delivery & excellence.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this LEAD BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST role is paying R880k p/a
Experience & Skills required:
• 5+ Business / Process Analysis experience
• Methodology & Tools experience – BPMN, ARIS, Visio
• Project Management methodologies experience – Waterfall, Agile, SDLC – ability to contribute to the development of project management artefacts.
• Solid Business Requirement Analysis, Process Design and Documentation skills.
• Ability to identity opportunities to improve , reengineer and streamline business processes.
• Line Management experience is going to be preferred – ability to mentor, training and coach junior’s.
• Retail industry/ Ecommerce experience is going to be preferred.
This Retailer is known for continuously introducing NEW FOOD, CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are one of the most-loved brands across Africa and are driven by DIVERSITY, TECHNOLOGY & TRANSFORMATION.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.