Great opportunity for a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER to gain experience with Blockchain Technology & assist with the transformation of the retail industry and the efficiency of payment processes. Gain architecture experience developing an end to end solution for a leading Retail Organization in the UK.
This Senior Java Developer position is Cape Town based paying R800k/annum CTC
As Senior Java Developer you will gain Blockchain & Architecture experience developing an end to end Retail Solution covering POS, Data Warehousing, Credit Management & Payment systems for a UK based organization. You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to develop brand new solutions in order to help transform the way retail companies operate from Payment Processing to Automated Customer Experience.
This leading Retail Software Specialist develops customized retail and financial software solutions for leading organizations locally & internationally. Utilizing the latest technologies to integrate all business processes they are able to offer an end to end retail platform to clients locally and internationally. They offer a very casual “hip” working environment & are focused on utilising the latest Techs to drive delivery.
• Relevant Tertiary degree
• 5+ years Java Development experience + related Java Technologies & Frameworks
• Agile Development Experience – Scrum
• Oracle Java Programmer Certificate
• Enterprise Development Experience is vital
• Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Sprint, ORM Concepts (myBatis)
• XML: Core Concepts, DTD, XSL
• Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL
• App Servers: tomcat, Websphere, Apache Camel
• Unit testing concepts: JUnit, Maven
• Scripting: Python, Jython
• Methodology: Agile - Scrum
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or ash [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
We appreciate every application and we do give each due consideration but if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider it unsuccessful. To help us respond swiftly, please ensure you have read the requirements and ensure that your application contains the relevant details for the position you are applying for.