This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that will invest in your professional development and provide you with exposure to solution design, architecture and AWS/Azure.
Based in Gauteng, this role is paying up to R950k with comprehensive benefits and budget set aside to get you CCIE Certified.
Working directly with the Head of Networks, you will be involved in the design of network solutions from architectural planning, right through to deployment and maintenance. The key focus of this role will be more on projects, network architecture, and major outage prevention than day-to-day operations, but will still entail:
- Network performance improvement - performance monitoring, troubleshooting high-end network problems and upgrading systems
- Securing network systems and IT infrastructure
- Supporting and administering Firewall environments
- Network monitoring and reporting
- System configuration
- Capacity management
One of Southern Africa’s top insurance and financial services organizations with a presence in more than 10 countries and over 16 000 employees.
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior or Tier 3 Engineer
- A minimum of an NSE4 or CCNP certification
- Ability to deploy and troubleshoot layer 1,2 and 3 protocols as well as DNS, Proxy, Load Balancers, and firewalls.
- Experience with network optimization services
- Experience installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting network components (LAN and WAN) and protocols
- Beneficial - Knowledge of Cisco, HP, Fortigate, Procera or Exinda
- Broad knowledge of enterprise systems (i.e. active directory, voice infrastructure systems)
- Proficiency in both LAN/WAN and security
Send your CV directly to Philip at Acuity Consultants (firstname.lastname@example.org)