Excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to head up the Implementation of a NEW POINT-OF SALE (POS) Solution across ALL RETAIL STORES for this International, Award-Winning Retailer.
This is a highly complex, business critical project and YOU will need to provide all leadership and direction to ensure successful implementation with budget and timeline constraints.
Based in CAPE TOWN, this SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER(12 MONTHS CONTRACT) is paying R600 P/H. (NEG)
Experience & Skills required:
• Project Management certifications – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, Agile etc.
• Min 7 years of Project Management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple Application and Infrastructure Projects within the complete Project Management lifestyle.
• Min 2 + years’ experience working with Point of Sale Systems. Stripe POS experience would be a massive advantage.
• Take Project from inception & organise structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
• Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
• Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
• Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
This Retailer is known for continuously introducing NEW FOOD, CLOTHING & HOMEWARE products that have consistently transformed the way South Africans eat, shop and live. They are one of the most-loved brands across Africa and are driven by DIVERSITY, TECHNOLOGY & TRANSFORMATION.
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.