This is a fantastic opportunity for a SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER to join a GLOBAL Financial Services Group that is currently opening up a LISP Business.
You will be highly influential in this business and be responsible for building and managing KEY relationships with executives, directors and senior principals across the group. Operationally you will be responsible for streamlining internal processes and designing initiatives to maintain and improve the service level offering.
Real a chance to start something from scratch and take ownership of the role; you will essentially be building something from the bottom up.
Excellent knowledge & experience of the Investment/Asset / Wealth Management space is going to be required.
Based in Cape Town, this Senior Relationship Manager role is paying R700K P/A.
Backed by one of the most successful Financial Services Groups in Africa, this brand new LISP business will be launching shortly and aims to bring a lucrative , alterative solution to Investors across Africa. It is an absolute rarity in the current job market to join a business like this in its infant stages and be part of its development & establishment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Relevant Degree & Post-Grad Qualification (going to be preferred)
• Previous Client/Service Relationship Management experience (preferably in a Investments /LISP/Asset Management company)
• Solid Operational experience
• Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
• Strong Financial Services background with a specialisation in the Investment/Asset / Wealth Management industry.
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
(021) 801 8001
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.