This an excellent opportunity for you to work on a GROUND-BREAKING INITIATIVE WITHIN A CLOSE-KNIT TEAM, for one of Southern Africa’s leading financial services providers.
This role is based in BELLVILLE and is offering a SENIOR LEVEL PACKAGE with comprehensive benefits
The company in question has embarked on an exciting new initiative through their strategic partnership with one of Africa’s largest telecommunications which aims to utilise the extensive reach of the partnership by providing insurance products to nearly 200 million subscribers in Africa.
Forming part of a specialised unit within a larger organisation you will benefit from the security that a large corporate provides while enjoying the collaborative non-bureaucratic nature of a start-up where you will have close interaction with executives and architects.
The role itself will Include:
- Coaching development teams and ensure implementation of tasks, user stories, backlog tracking etc
- Facilitate backlog grooming, daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Ensure alignment to Scrum process & principles
- Track and remove impediments
- Assist Products Owners to groom product backlog and prepare sprint backlog for the next sprints
- Implement and drive adoption of JIRA and JIRA portfolio by all stakeholders
- Shield dev teams from outside distractions and interferences
- Produce metrics on delivery
One of Southern Africa’s top insurance and financial services organizations with a presence in more than 10 countries and over 16 000 employees.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Scrum master
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience leading multiple Agile teams on SAFE methodologies with in-depth knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience with proprietary issue tracking software i.e. JIRA
- Knowledge of Agile techniques and frameworks such as User Stories, Sprints, Kanban etc