Very good opportunity for Senior SQL Developer, to provide EXPERT INSIGHTS into the LEGAL Industry by LEADING the development of all Databases, ETL Process & Reports. Chance for you to really get stuck in & transform the way in which the Firm manages its DATA.
You will play a key role in implementing a DATA-DRIVEN STRATEGY across the Organization.
Based in Johannesburg, this Senior SQL Developer role is paying between R800K – R900K P/Annum.
With over 55 offices across 35 countries, this GLOBAL LAW FIRM has a reputation of being the market-leader across numerous industries. They provide a fantastic working culture and foster an environment of INNOVATION, INTEGRITY as well as EXCELLENCE.
This LAW FIRM is currently transforming the way the way in which they are approaching the market, BECOMING MORE DATA-DRIVEN & YOU have the opportunity to work on INDUSTRY-FIRST projects that are completely innovative & advanced.
• Create, maintain & optimise stored procedures, databases as well as ETL process.
• Implement all goals relating to database architecture, ETL as well as development activities.
• Tuning T-SQL Queries to improve performance.
• Oversee installation & configuration of new SQL Servers.
• Data Modelling.
• B.Com/B.Sc/B.Tech degree or relevant diploma
• MCSD,MCTS,MCITP & MVP certifications will be a big advantage
• 4+ years SQL Database development experience
• Solid Microsoft BI Stack experience – SSIS, SSRS
• Data Warehousing experience using SSAS or any other OLAP toolset
• Experience in creating, maintaining & optimizing stored procedures, database & ETL processes.
• Excellent T-SQL experience
• Some SQL Server administration experience