Exciting opportunity for a SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER to become a DevOps Engineer in an established DevOps team to maintain a World Class CLOUD BASED retail platform.
This SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER role is based in the CAPE TOWN area and is paying up to R900k/a
As a SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER, you will be responsible for developing, managing and troubleshooting production in a Linux environment. As you transition into a DEVOPS ENGINEER you will need to identify and implement tools to support the development team and production environment, while developing, automating, optimizing and refining processes to deliver a highly successful cloud-based platform which operates across MOBILE & WEB PLATFORMS.
Join a leading E-Commerce business who are revolutionising the retail industry in South Africa. They are focused on providing an innovative retail platform by designing & building solutions which improve customer experience.
• Relevant Tertiary qualification/Certification
• 5-7 Years Systems Engineering Experience
• Strong understanding of Linux
WHAT YOU’LL MASTER:
• Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet)
• Web Application experience (Nginx, Apache, Varnish, HAProxy, Memcached)
• Metrics, monitoring (Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu, Graphite)
• Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google, Azure)
• Virtualization Technologies (Xen, KVM)
If you qualify for this role, please email your CV directly to:
email@example.com or tristan [at] acuityconsultants.co.za
0 2 1 8 0 1 5 0 0 1
If you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
***Acuity Consultants are a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, SAP, Financial Markets and Analytics Recruitment. For more information and additional vacancies please view our website www.acuityconsultants.co.za ***